Friday, July 12, 2013

Amo Probos: Dear Mr. Romney . . .

 "My Public Letter to Mr. Romney is straight forward: I alert him that he is now the last man who can legally challenge Obama.

I ask for thirty (30) minutes of his time so that I can play my trump card and tell him the following:
I am privy to the name of the forger of Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth and the trail which leads to Obama.  I have kept this information private waiting for the right moment and for the right person to reveal it so that the media-lapdogs will have no alternative but to behave like real journalists rather than the administration cheerleaders they have become.
Upon hearing this heretofore private evidence, if Mr. Romney wants to “drop the ball” and live in his 1% cocoon, well, then that is that.  I will sleep well at night knowing that I have done all I can within the constraints of the law to endeavor to transmit to my posterity those sacred rights to which I was born."

Amo Probos: Dear Mr. Romney . . .:

'via Blog this'

No comments: